Compatible with PlayStation 4™ (PS4™)
|Official Release Date
|Sep 17, 2020
|Shoot ’em up
|CERO B (12+)
- FARM- Grow mutant crops and reap bountiful harvests to support humanity… and earn huge profits
- MARRY- Court and marry a compatriot from the local town to fight and farm with you
- KILL- Fight strange post-nuclear pests that are hungry to eat some of your crops at night. Hunt for seeds and loot in dangerous biomes around during the day. Turn your enemies into fertilizer to increase the quality of your crops
- UPGRADE- Explore the vast range of biomes to find useful relics from past farms. Discover rusty farm equipment, antique garden tools and a range of handy gardening guides to increase your farming power. Spend your money in town to upgrade your weapons and abilities. Permanently upgrade your farm to receive bonuses that last throughout the game.
- BEFRIEND- Recruit an entourage of pig friends, chicken friends and cow friends to automate farming tasks. Growing an atom tree is a tough job, you’ll need all the help you can get.
- COMPETE- Overcome the toughest years to unlock point multipliers and secure your place in the champion farmer rankings
Farm. Marry. Kill.
You own the last farm in the post-apocalyptic desert, inherited from your late grandfather’s will just minutes before the surrounding countryside was vaporized in a nuclear blast. Now, as the only source of food for the local town and constantly threatened by the local mutant wildlife, you do what any self-respecting farmer would do. : farm. Marry. Kill.
Atomicrops is a roguelite action farming simulation game. Armed with a hoe, watering bucket, and fully automatic weapon, you must grow hyper-genetically modified crops to feed the local town…and make a big profit. Defend your land against mutant pests and bandits who invade at night to devastate your fields. Run and marry townspeople so they can fight and farm alongside you. Collect upgrades to increase production, profits and power. Befriend local wildlife to help you with your chores.