Baldur’s Gate 3
Compatible with PlayStation 5™ (PS5™)
|Official Release Date
|Dec 21, 2023
Baldur’s Gate 3
- Online multiplayer for up to four players – allowing you to combine forces in battle and split your team to pursue your own missions and agendas. Come up with the perfect plan together…or introduce an element of chaos when your friends least expect it
- Original Characters – offers a handcrafted experience, each with their own characteristics, agenda, and worldview. Their stories run through the entire story, and your choices will determine whether these stories end in redemption, salvation, domination, or many other outcomes.
- Turn-based combat developed – based on D&D 5e rules. Team initiatives, advantages and disadvantages, and roll modifiers join the combat camera, expanding environmental interactions and new flexibility in combat that provide strategy and foresight.
- Determine the future of the Forgotten Realms – through your choices and dice rolls. No matter who you play as or what you unleash, the world and its inhabitants will respond to your story
- Player-initiated turn-based mode: Allows you to pause the world around you at any time, even while out of combat. Whether you see an opportunity to gain a tactical advantage before the battle begins, want to pull off a heist with pinpoint accuracy, or need to escape an evil trap. Split into groups, prepare ambushes, sneak into the shadows: make your own luck!
Gather your party and return to the Forgotten Realms in a story of friendship and betrayal, sacrifice and survival, and the lure of absolute power.
Mysterious abilities are awakened within you, drawn from the Mind Flayer parasite implanted in your brain. Resist and turn the darkness against itself. Or accept corruption and become the ultimate villain.
From the creators of Divinity: Original Sin 2 comes a next generation RPG, set in the world of Dungeons and Dragons.
Choose from a variety of D&D races and classes or play as an original character with a handcrafted background. Adventure, loot, combat and romance as you journey through the Forgotten Realms and beyond. Play alone and carefully choose your companions, or in groups of up to four in multiplayer mode.
Kidnapped, infected, missing. You transform into a monster, but as the corruption within you grows, so does your power. This strength can help you survive, but it comes at a cost, and more than any possibility, the relationships of trust you build within your team may be your greatest strength. Caught in the conflict between demons, gods, and malevolent forces from another world, together you will decide the fate of the Forgotten Realms.