Compatible with Nintendo™ Switch (SW)
|Official Release Date||Oct 13, 2023|
- Ancient stories come to life in the open maze of dark swamps, Slavic villages and centuries-old forests
- To aid Alesta in fierce battles against dangerous mythical beasts, summoned creatures – magical beasts that have served magicians since time immemorial have appeared. Choose from a variety of pets with unique abilities
- The world is filled with characters whose fate lies in your hands – completing the many side quests will determine the ending of this adventure
- Adhering to all the traditions of the metroidvania genre allows you to return to search for secret paths and learn new skills. The danger of the adventure is emphasized by the ability to save only in certain locations
- Exciting battles with bosses from Slavic tales who tell us their unique story
- Role-playing elements, allowing you to customize Alesta’s traits to your personal play style
Catmaze is a metroidvania fairy inspired by Slavic mythology. Ancient tales will come to life in the unforgettable adventures of Alesta, a witch whose courage guides her through mysterious trails and dark forests in search of the lost path. to Nav, the world of the dead.
Cats have always been the link between the world of Yav and the world of Nav, and because of this knowledge they were given 9 lives. How much would it cost one of them – Cat Bayn – to make an exception and change the scales just once in the name of the young witch Alesta’s mother? Mysterious creatures of Slavic mythology carefully guard their secrets in magical forests and dense thickets, now inhabited by boggarts, kikimoras, chukkas and mermaids. In the whirlwind of adventure, their secrets will be revealed, hidden paths will become clear, and the paths between worlds will intertwine.