|Official Release Date||Nov 25, 2021|
|Language||Japanese, French, Simplified Chinese, Cantonese, English|
|CERO B (12+)|
- Explore the wonderfully strange world of Eastward. Hop on the railway across this decaying continent and stop to explore bustling towns, quaint campsites and shady forests.
- Fight special monsters and fierce bosses with the weapon of your choice – whether it’s a pistol, a flamethrower or your trusty frying pan
- Switch between controlling John and Sam to solve environmental puzzles and fight your way through formidable dungeons, split up to unlock hidden paths, or stay together as you traverse a frame jeopardy
- Get to know a cast of quirky characters with big personalities as you immerse yourself in this heartwarming storytelling adventure full of fun and wacky humor.
- Create delicious authentic Oriental dishes using (mostly) fresh organic ingredients sourced from toxic forests, infested mines and abandoned shopping malls . These pleasures will provide health bonuses, power ups, and secret perks
Next stop… Head East!
Escape the tyrannical clutches of an underground society and join the unlikely Eastward duo on an exciting adventure in the lands above! Explore settlements both beautiful and exotic, and make new friends as you travel around the world by train.
Combine John and Sam’s skills to solve dungeon puzzles, take down strange enemies, and survive deadly miasma. Can you uncover the truth behind Sam’s mystical powers and bring harmony to the ravaged lands of Eastward?