Compatible with PlayStation 5™ (PS5™)
|Official Release Date
|Sep 29, 2023
|English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
|English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
- GYLT is a narrative adventure game with puzzles, stealth, and action, set in a fictional old mining town in the state of Maine.
- Experience the story of Sally, a little girl living in Bethelwood. Her life is not easy, even worse since her cousin Emily went missing. After being chased by a group of bullies, Sally is drawn into a twisted version of the town, where her worst fears and memories are manifested in vicious and very real ways.
- Learn to understand the world around you and uncover the mystery behind Emily’s disappearance
- Decide to face the creatures or hide from them, the same way you face or hide your fear.
- You can avoid detection by creatures, you can strategize to distract them with sounds, sights or by attracting them.
Set in a scary and melancholy world, GYLT is a strange story that blends fantasy and reality in a surreal place where your nightmares come true. Evade or face terrible creatures as you overcome the challenges of this cruel world.